Dec 17, 2018
The Christmas Story without all the cultural mistakes! The following are all mistakes applied to the Christmas story...
1. Mary is heavily pregnant when she arrives in Bethlehem.
2. She goes into labour almost right away.
3. There is no space for them at the inn.
4. The birth takes place in a stable, away from human eyes.
5. They immediately have to flee to Egypt.
Find out why these are wrong and the significance of the stories for those who have left a faith community...
This episode builds on the brilliant work by Middle Eastern expert Ken Bailey.